2010年8月24日星期二

various conditions of illumination time required for comparison

This is my second purchase of the gucci stainless steel ladies watches. I finally put on the first (battery and strap) after years of use. I tried other gucci tornabuoni ladies watches, but this is the best. Digital big screen, it would easily visible at night. Anna looks at the other digital network is in the daytime, but difficult to determine, this evening. Of course, watching the others are feature rich, useful if you travel a lot ... easy to change the time zone, not to change your "home" settings. In addition, it is not "window dressing" or the mens gold gucci watches series of serious consequences. Elegant watch is with all the bells and whistles. Can not beat the price either ... or the cost of purchasing or Battery replacement can take over a new watch. I hope they stay for a while, this model!

I have this gucci tornabuoni ladies watches for 6 months now, is a favorite.
Pros: This feature is very easy to use, easy to read, and the lighting is great, when you need it. It is not too big or bulky. The characteristics of the work is not too fancy, the price is great. I travel a lot, and that's what I been looking for mens gold gucci watches has not decreased to achieve similar functionality. Disadvantages: face is easily scratched. In the first week of use of light, his face was scratched, it was more. I still remember the face, but sometimes it is annoying to see the stripes. I do not understand how we do G - Shock version. Gucci chiodo ladies watches should be at least one black plastic that surrounds the face of rising above the surface to prevent scratching. I'm going to pay 50-100 dollars to touch off the same point of view, and solar energy. In addition, it is for me, a big watch, and I intend to continue.

So I, I think that Nike uses three mens gold gucci watches. All I want is time and stopwatch. After almost a year later, the watch died. When I went to the repair of watches, they want 25 yuan replace the battery. I do not even know if this is the question of the battery. Anyway, I do not bite on replacing the battery, because I do not like people to see how (the button still / does not work, the gucci chiodo ladies watches is very easy for some of set of characteristics, etc.) So now I have a new, wonderful view more features, and I dare say he is looking better for 28 dollars. Buy this watch. As a timer for your life, or a pregnant woman to her baby shower gift, so it can remain as to how happy people are in employment or simply in the economic conflict between the greedy attitude, or your boss to buy time for themselves. Oh, I almost forgot ... I chose the free shipping, and should illuminate. Look, I received gucci pantheon watches. Therefore, it has been great throughout.

没有评论:

发表评论