2010年7月6日星期二

When the first automatic discount replica watches


I adjusted the metal band to fit my arm as soon as I received the yellow "INVICTA" box. This operation required a awol the size of a 6d nail and was fairly easy. Swatch does not hold a candle to this replica watches in terms of pricing. $100 priced Swatches feel light and fragile. Invicta instead made a rugged and stilish looking watch for $100. The face is a huge 43mm and it looks and feels manly. It is easy to read the date display thanks to the enlarging lense placed over it: I have been praying for this feature in less expensive watches for the past four years.


This particular model looks almost identical to a Rolex Submariner. It is an automatic fake watches (if you don't wear it for around 24 hours or move around enough, the time must be reset) with 21 jewel Japanese movement and has a see through back that lets you view the automatic movement. The watch has a large 43mm face and it has Mercedes style hands and Tritnite luminescence markings with a magnified date marker. It is water resistant to 200 meters (just in case any of you will go down that far). 


This has got to be the best 100 dollars I've spent on buying anything. Many persons have come up to me and said "what a nice Rolex you have there". I even got one of my best friends to buy his own replica breitling watches, and as for myself, I just received my brand new Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph S Watch #9329 with the blue dial. My oh my does it look gorgeous!!I am very impressed with Invicta style and quality. They offer well-made watches at a very competitive price. I own seven Invicta watches and love each of them. They have the look and feel of a much more expensive watch.
 





没有评论:

发表评论