2010年6月30日星期三

Kangsideng promotes the new product wrist watch


I've had the watch a few weeks, bought for weekend/casual wear. Unlike some other reviewers I have not found the standard band to be painful or intrusive -- not a problem for me. My wrist is kind of in between holes so buy replica ed hardy watches are either snug or a little loose on me, but manaageable. Love the bright LED light; clean face design, and moveable dial. Recommended. Like a lot of the other people who reviewed this watch, I think it's gorgeous; however, I have to agree that the strap is stiff and somewhat uncomfortable. It's also important to realize that discount replica chanel watches are a little hard to set, but that's mostly do to its waterproof rating. Keep that in mind. Otherwise, it's a good buy.
I ordered this watch based on the reviews, but when it was delivered, I was quite disappointed. I'm stickler for attention to detail and accuracy. This replica audemars piguet watches failed on those areas. The second hand did not line up with the minute markers, and I find that unacceptable. For some, it may not be important, but to me a wholesale replica bvlgari watches is a tool and having a tool that gives faulty readings is unacceptable. I returned it the same day it was delivered. I guess Casio makes better digital than analog watches.The band that comes on the watch is plastic and stiff and digs into your arm and thus the 3 star rating. The watch itself is great and I'd give it 5 stars. The luminous markings on the face are not that great, but the two Leds are so bright you can use the watch to illuminate your path in a pinch.
 

没有评论:

发表评论