2010年5月4日星期二

A female love nail beauty

  Now a fold of women was red and purple, but if I manucures asked on several working class singles, but many consumer brand of collagen? Today, small codec is to teach how to do at home, I manucures just consume a little time and money but also have a beautiful nails, so come learn how to do it I nail beauty.
  How do I nail beauty:
  1: Do you think I manicures keep Sclerosing agent please, go to the skin of death is this, is not 喲 pain pain! the hardening of the skin on the edge of the nail.
  2: from the dissemination of finger skin, pushing to the skin. Push seals must push OK! round radian OK!
  3: manicure knife cut pushed the transparent meat is painless! cut skin dry a little na!, hastened to care.
  4: nutrient, color massage oil massage. Good, clean and dry.
  5: last a little polishing wax, clear nail polish.
  6: the nail with a sand bar I want form of polishing, part cycle is the wisest long hand 喲!
  7: Clean in the future to nail polish coated with oil, for one year, with nails. Due to indirect contact on nails nail is great.
  8: background color. Raw color choice frozen low and natural colors.
  9: function of my hobby reasons for favorite fold of choice the nail beauty.

没有评论:

发表评论